Update all of your PC drivers - Download Diamond Multimedia Drivers. PLEASE NOTE: This Diamond Multimedia driver is installed by the. Diamond Multimedia driver. Diamond Multimedia Video Drivers. () This site maintains listings of video and graphics drivers available on the web, organized by. Download DIAMOND VC Video Capture Adapter Driver/Utility (TV Tuner / Capture Card).
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if windows cannot find the MSI to install the windows 10 driver for the VC
Last Updated 6 years ago
Download the latest version of the driver from here: asimi.co.ke
Start by decompressing the file that you downloaded from asimi.co.ke open the device manager. You can do this by right clicking on the start button and selecting the option for "Device manager".
1) Go into device manager with the VC device plugged in and locate the "E-home Infrared Receiver" device under "Universal Serial Bus Controllers" or the "OTG" device under the "Other" category. Once you have located it right click on it and select the "Update Driver Software" option from the shortcut menu.
2) Once the update window opens, select the "Browse my computer for driver software" option. That will take you to a screen with a location and a "Browse" button.
3) Below the location bar, there is an option labeled "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer" That will take you to a list of compatible drivers
4) Below the list, on the right hand side, click on the button that says: "Have Disk" That will open up another window with a location bar and a browse button.
5) Click on the browse button, and a file browser window will open. Navigate to the folder where your files are stored.
6) There are several folders, one of them should be labeled "Driver" head into that folder and you should see a couple more folders.
7) The next folder you select is determined by you version of windows. If you are using a 64 bit Version of windows, then you want to select the "X64" folder. If you system is 32 bit, the you want to select the "X86" Folder.
8) The next folder will be an "inf" folder. Either "x64inf" if you are using a 64 bit version of windows or an "x86inf" if you are using a 32 bit version.
9) In the folder there are 2 files the "asimi.co.ke" and "asimi.co.ke". Choose the "asimi.co.ke" and press "open" and then "OK"
10) Once back to the windows with the list and click "next". Windows should then install the proper driver, and an "OTG" should show up in the device manager as an "Other Device"
11) Right click on the "OTG" and select the "Update Driver Software" option from the shortcut menu.
12) Once the update window opens, select the "Browse my computer for driver software" option. That will take you to a screen with a location and a "Browse" button.
13) Click on the browse button, and a file browser window will open. Click on the "computer" option on the left side and double click on your CD or DVD drive.
14) Once back onto the disk select the driver folder and press "OK" Then click "Next".
15) The driver should install and the correct drivers for the VC device should be installed. You can double check by looking under "Sound, Video, and Game Controllers" for a "USB Video Capture Device" and a "USB Audio Capture Device".
Let us know if you have any other questions or problems with the Process, we'll be glad to help.